Friday, May 19, 2017

Lakewold Gardens

Even though I've lived in Lakewood for close to 30 years, I have only been to the Lakewold Gardens a handful of times. Having the opportunity to go there with the Sketchers the other day was an outing I looked forward to. I've only sketched a few times over the past several months, so I noticed I was a bit slower than usual and only was able to complete one sketch. But, that didn't diminish the enjoyment of the drawing activity in the least......it just reminded me of how much I love to lay ink and pigment to paper. Ah, yes. It felt like coming home.
I hope you can join us next time!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.